Account Executive - 3rd Party Logistics - Toronto, ON - Exclusive representation
Our client is experiencing their 25th straight year of growth in international Freight Forwarding.
Accordingly, they are hiring again, this time in Ocean Exports, Domestic and Crossborder Surface
Freight new business development.
The position is based in the GTA.
The focus is long-term new business development throughout North America, with the freedom
and flexibility to work remote and to self-manage with ample support from head office to secure
profitable new business. Our client has significant purchasing power with steamship and
Here, your sales time is your own; not bogged down with excessive report writing and having
to be in the office, you can do what you do best: prospect, cultivate, quote, and close on new
business with smaller to medium-sized accounts.
- Self-motivated, aggressive, and driven to succeed
- A hunter/developer, able to close profitable new business
- Focused on Ocean Exports and related Ground Services
within North America
If you want a strong, stable company with solid financials; the ability
to earn an income with no commission cap for strong performance, and a company
that wants to join forces with you for long-term career progress, then this is the
that provides you that opportunity.
Do you find yourself losing sales time because you have to drive into the office every day?
Here, you have options, including working from home and setting your own schedule.
You can be based anywhere in the GTA with that flexibility.
• Active listening to determine customer needs and expectations
• Negotiate pricing and prepare professional sales presentations to potential customers
• Prospect, research and develop new customers using a variety of internal
and external leads and resources
• Work collaboratively with internal colleagues to strategize market development plans
• Analyzing changing market trends, competitor offerings, and adjusting sales strategies
to keep pace with these new challenges and changes
• Generating new sales leads
• Post secondary degree preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years new sales development with an established international freight
forwarder in the GTA
• Strong Microsoft Office skills in particular, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong communication skills.
• A proven track record of sales development in international ocean freight exports
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work independently
• Highly self motivated
Compensation: A superior compensation package is offered, including strong base salary, monthly commission, auto and benefits package.
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
Anna Kevin click to Follow Buckley Search Inc.
We post frequent status updates, career articles, and industry information on our LinkedIn Company page.
Serving Freight, Customs and Logistics
Professionals in Canada and the USA.
(416) 865-0695 Toll-free, North America: 1 (866) 996-9984
Buckley Search Inc. serves the Freight, Customs and Logistics sectors throughout North America. Established in 1990, we provide highly experienced guidance in matters of career transition, industry compensation, and represent opportunities with progressive-minded companies seeking talented people for mutual growth. We are the only recruitment firm in Canada that is accepted as an Associate Member of CIFFA and the CSCB.
Click image to access free downloads
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,