Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our client is a very well established international freight forwarder in the Pearson Airport region. They have a 1 year Maternity-Leave contract position with Benefits provided after the customary 90 day Probationary period.
You will be involved in processing air export shipments and some air imports. You will be working alongside another colleague in this department.
- Prepares air export declarations for outbound air freight
- NAFTA certificates and related Bills of Lading in International Air freight
- Coordinates the outbound movement of international air exports and air imports freight shipments
- Establishing rates and services with third party carriers
- Key liaison for resolving customer shipment problems
- Oversees the pick up of customer freight through the coordination of trucking services
- Front line knowledge of interpreting letters of credit
- Three or more years of outbound international air freight experience
- Excellent communicator; versatile with air exports and some air imports
- Accustomed to a fast-paced working environment