Back To Current Positions
Telephone: (416) 865-0695 or Toll-free: 1 (866) 996-9984 Send to a friend:
Our client has earned a strong reputation for
quality products serving a professional customer base.
They are seeking a person to perform the twin roles of bookkeeper and freight coordinator and who
can be groomed to assume expanded responsibilities in the future.
Call or email us in confidence for further details.
Call (416) 865-0695
Send your resume in confidence to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receiving items in their ERP system - Epicor
- Recording returns
- Verifying quantities and amounts in supplier invoices with PO
- Coding and entering AP invoices
- Issuing/mailing cheques
- Shipping orders in Epicor
- Recording returns of items
- Printing A/R invoices
- Maintaining inventory physical count records
- Reporting inventory quantity discrepancies
- Assisting in periodic inventory reconciliation, evaluation, variance analysis, etc.
- Obtaining quotes for shipments
- Liaison with freight forwarders
- Creating export documentation
- Tracking and tracing of shipments
- Preparation of B-13s, C.C.I.s, Bills of Lading,
Nafta Certificates of Origin, Packing Lists
- Accounting experience in A/P, A/R in a smaller manufacturing/distribution
- Export and Import documentation, shipping and coordination experience
- Well-organized, excellent communications, good customer service skills
- The environment to develop your
long-term career in Logistics
- An excellent compensation and benefits package
- An established reputation for quality and excellence in their sector
For more information and to discuss your qualifications please call us at (416) 865-0695.
Associate Member, CIFFA, CSCB, IE Canada - Back To Current Positions Page