Back To Current Positions
Telephone: (416) 865-0695 or Toll-free: 1 (866) 996-9984 Send to a friend:
Manager, Sales & Marketing Development - Calgary
You are a self-motivated
freight forwarding professional in Calgary, with an impressive track-record of
success and development, locally. You are able to identify new and profitable business opportunities and lead by personal
example. You want to join a company that can combine industry stature with a strong entrepreneurial instinct;
one that welcomes new ideas and thinking; a company that can offer career growth and flexibility; one that will
reward your contributions.
You are experienced in international freight forwarding with a minimum of 5-10 years of Calgary-based market
experience, strength in Air/Ocean, Exports and Imports; able to communicate effectively and knowledgeably with
customers and overseas agents. You are focused both on growth and development and are promotable.
Does this sound like you? Do you want that flexibility to do more and implement your progressive ideas
as well as having a clear path for career progression into expanded general management responsibilities?
Toll-free from Alberta: 1 (866) 996-9984.
Send your resume in confidence to email@example.com
- Identifying new and profitable business opportunities for
import/exports, air and ocean in Western Canada.
- Adding new overseas agents as marketing opportunities arise
- Negotiate favorable rates agreements with overseas agents in high-growth tradelanes
- Develop increased business with local importers and exporters, engineering firms, resources companies
- Build up the firm's business in the region in preparation for assuming expanded responsibilities in the
- Experienced international freight forwarder with both general and project
freight forwarding knowledge
in order to capitalize on market opportunities in the region
- Fresh ideas, energy, good people skills, customer development and retention skills; possessing
a strong prior operations background and having a track record of managing people successfully
- Excellent track record of success in international freight forwarding in Western Canada; both sales
and overseas agency operations development experience
- Focused on results; aware of the competition and able to create innovative solutions
for present and future customers in the region
- Aggressive in uncovering new opportunities for profitable growth
- Interested in career progression and assuming expanded managerial responsibilities
Base salary range is up to six-figures, the
incentives plan is unusually lucrative and
is very motivating as it allows you to reach incentives eligibility quickly
Put your career on a progressive track! All discussions are strictly
For more information and to discuss your qualifications please call us at (416) 865-0695.
Associate Member, CIFFA, CSCB, IE Canada - Back To Current Positions Page