Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Senior Business Development, Projects - Calgary or Edmonton, AB
Our client is seeking a senior level business developer with an extensive background and recognized
reputation in the Mining and Energy Resources sectors in Alberta with a particular focus on the development
of relationships with companies actively involved in large EPC Projects.
Keen market awareness and having the ability and experience in Alberta to determine market
opportunities, you prefer an environment which has the operational expertise and infrastructure
to support your efforts, globally. You have the experience and require a company that has
global leadership in complex project logistics.
Our client does. They would like to talk to you.
Email in strictest confidence to Kevin Buckley, CPC at the above email.
• Create and execute the vertical go-to-market strategies.
• Achieve key performance indicators such as revenue to plan, client contact rate,
RFQ closure rate and GP percentage.
• Assists with complex sales globally by participating in negotiations, pricing strategies,
sales presentations, and closing .
• Manages high profile customer relationships
• Develops sales proposals and RFPs
• Develops market intelligence in the Mining and Oil Energy sector
• Post secondary degree
• Minimum 5-10 years experience in EPC/Mining house with extensive Project
cargo knowledge in the Alberta Market
• Strong Microsoft Office skills in particular, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience in leading meetings and performing presentations.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work independently
• Highly self motivated