Exclusive representation - unadvertised - details to follow
Our client is a dynamic logistics provider with a strong international and domestic business base.
They are looking for a well-rounded branch manager with strong experience in Customs Operations,
Customs Rating and Releasing activities. The location is Winnipeg.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is hands-on, has 7-10 years of Customs brokerage
experience, with perhaps 4-5 years in a managerial/supervisory capacity.
· Up to date comprehensive knowledge of Canada Customs Regulations imports regulations
· Good knowledge of operating policies, procedures, processes and computerized systems
· Strong communication and business development skills
· Overall experience and understanding of the international transportation industry
· Experience in all modes of freight movement
· Ensure that shipments are classified, rated properly and cleared in a timely and efficient manner
· Anticipate, identify and resolve problems that could delay the timely release of goods
· Provide day-to-day leadership of a small staff involved in the rating and releasing of shipments
· Implementation and monitoring of internal processes, procedures and policies
Send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com